ABOUT FLYING INSECT TRAP:
- MODERN FLYING INSECT TRAP: With its modern shape and alluring glow, Catchmaster's Luma Flying Insect Trap appears more like decor than a fly trap. The Luma quietly captures flying pests, eliminating the annoying buzz you get with typical bug zappers. The Luma's fly attractant and deep blue LED glow light attract and traps flying insects in your home. The sleek device is more discreet than fly paper or fly tape, and is quiet when used as a bug catcher indoor.
- ELIMINATES PESTS WITH STYLE: This stylish fly & gnat trap blends right into your home and effectively catches flying insects such as flies, moths, gnats, fruit flies, and more. Luma fly catcher is a safe, in-home pest control solution. Our Luma indoor fly trap contains a glue board and a non-toxic attractant which is safe to use around children, pets, and food. Utilizing a glue board inside the base, the insect killer is less messy than other fly strips or glue traps.
- INDOOR USE: The Luma can be used as fruit fly traps for indoors or fly traps outdoors. To use as a bug trap indoor, place the Luma Flying Insect Trap in kitchens, family rooms, basements, etc. The indoor bug catcher works best in low-light areas such as inside cabinets, under or above counters, and in pantries or attics. Overnight, turn on the trap to catch mosquitoes, moths, and other flying insects that may have entered your home during the day.
- OUTDOOR USE: For use as fly traps outdoor, place the Luma Flying Insect Trap on patio and deck areas, RVs, campers, etc. They work best in low-light areas such as in garages or under patio/porch overhangs. When spending time outside during dusk or through the night, place one or more Luma traps approximately 10 to 15 feet from where you're sitting. Use the Luma for moth traps, gnats and any other flying bugs.
- INTELLIGENT PEST MANAGEMENT: At our core, we are dedicated pest detectives. We believe in utilizing a science-based approach to integrated pest management. We call this approach Intelligent Pest Management. We leave no stones unturned when it comes to pests and we have unwavering conviction in our products. Use our sticky traps for gnats, flies and other common flying pests.
Store in original packaging. Do not store where children or pets may gain access.