ABOUT PEST WIZARD SPOTTED LANTERFLY TRAP KIT:
Contains two invisible traps, two lures, and 4 trap hangers.
Selectively attracts the spotted lanternfly (Lycorma delicatula) species, an invasive insect that can cause significant damage to plants. They are sap-sucking insects with the waste product of their diet encouraging fungal disease.
Effective up to 30 days.
HOW TO USE:
Set traps out during the springtime.
1. Carefully remove the outer layers of the trap packaging to expose the sticky trap. Avoid touching the sticky surface with your bare hands.
2. Insert the provided wire hangers into the two outside holes of trap for hanging.
3. Attach the lure to the trap by threading it through the middle hole with a string or paper clip. Alternatively, stick the lure directly onto the trap if it's sticky enough.
4. Identify the infested tree and choose outer branches away from the trunk, ensuring they are high enough to avoid accidental contact.
5. Hang the trap by placing the hooked ends of the wire hanger onto selected branches.
6. Monitor the trap regularly and replace as needed depending on the level of pest activity.