ABOUT RESCUE REUSABLE OUTDOOR W·H·Y (WASP-HORNET-YELLOW JACKET) TRAP:
Package contains one W·H·Y (Wasp-Hornet-Yellow Jacket) trap and one lure kit.
This W·H·Y trap is a simple, economical way to keep wasps, hornets and yellow jackets at bay.
- Double-chambered design restricts insects from escaping
- Durable construction holds up for multiple seasons
- Attractant will not lure beneficial honeybees
- Catches workers from summer through fall
- Catches queens in spring before they build nests
- Two-week attractant kit included
- Attractant refills available
5 species of Paper Wasps, 12 species of Yellow Jackets, Bald-faced Hornets, & European Hornets
HOW TO USE:
The RESCUE! W·H·Y Trap can be used outdoors wherever there is a paper wasp, hornet or yellow jacket problem. We recommend the trap be placed at least 20 feet away from an outdoor activity area, such as a patio or deck. Generally speaking, the W·H·Y® Trap will capture more paper wasps near a house structure, and more hornets and yellow jackets near a natural setting of bushes and trees. It can be highly effective to place multiple traps around the perimeter of a yard or area where insects are entering. The trap should also be placed at least 20 feet away from a known yellow jacket nest.
Lures last up to two weeks. Save time and money by purchasing our trap and lure kit! Our kit comes with an extra lure so you're covered up to 30 days.
Store in a cool, dry, well-ventilated location out of reach of children and pets. Lure effective up to 14 days.