ABOUT DEAD-INN STINK BUG TRAP:
Package contains one Dead-Inn Stink Bug Trap, one lure, bungee cord (attaching to fence), and stakes (attaching to ground).
This powerful trap & lure consists of a slow-release formula that attracts stink bugs at all life stages for up to 7 weeks. Place at least 20ft away from garden, fruit trees, and entrances to house. This trap & lure will attract stink bugs away from these areas.
DEAD-INN STINK BUG SEASONAL KIT:
Prepare yourself for the entire season with our Dead-Inn Stink Bug Seasonal Kit. Our kit includes two extra lures to support your trap through the season.
To purchase additional lures separately, click here.
- Convenient size for homeowners
- Pesticide free
- Safe around children, pets and water
Attracts Brown, Brown Marmorated, Consperse, Dusky, Green (Acrosternum), Harlequin, Red Shouldered, and others.
Recommended from June - October. Lure effective up to 7 weeks.
Dead-Inn Stink Bug Trap & Lure is meant for outdoor use only. Immature stink bugs do not fly, while adults both walk and fly. To catch all stages of stink bugs the trap should be placed outside, on the ground or other surface such as a deck or patio. Place at least 20ft away from garden, fruit trees, and entrances to house. This trap & lure will attract stink bugs away from these areas.
The DEAD-INN Stink Bug Trap is 17" tall x 6 1/4" at the base.
- Align slots on yellow triangle pieces to form pyramids.
- Align 4 holes on yellow code with tabs on pyramid and snap into place.
- Open foil packet and remove lure. Place lure inside trap. Position does not matter. Do not puncture bubble on lure.
- Snap jar onto pyramid. Secure trap outside at least 20ft away from garden, fruit trees, or infested area using supplied stakes and/or bungee cord.